Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Update...

Hello to my fellow travellers on the "Big Fat Lie" journey,

I'm slowly getting on the mend. My energy is starting to come back and I don't feel quite so rundown and dehydrated. Taking the time to rest and follow doctor's orders was a wise recourse. The tummy troubles have started to subside a bit. With all the labs in, my doctor and I are formulating a treatment plan. I'm confident that I will be feeling like my old self in no time. I'm going to take a few more days off to nurture myself and take care of my body, but I should feel well enough to return to the, "Through Thick and Thin" and "Big Fat Lie" sites this upcoming Friday. I want to say a big thank you for all of your positive support and well-wishes. I have felt blessed to have the time I have needed to heal. I appreciate you all so much! I look forward to reconnecting with all of you. You've been missed! Look for the September focus to post by this Saturday, September 5th.

No comments:

Post a Comment